Spatial Dimension would like to extend an invitation to you to present, attend and participate in the upcoming Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) FlexiCadastre Regional User Conference and associated Training Workshop.
- Date: Monday and Tuesday, 27th - 28th May 2013.
- Time: 08h00 to 17h00; with a cocktail party thereafter on 28th May 2013.
- Venue: Irene Country Lodge, Irene, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Cost: $450 USD per person.
User Training Workshop Summary
- Date: Wednesday and Thursday, 29th - 30th May 2013.
- Time: 08h00 to 17h00.
- Venue: Centurion Gate Centre, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Cost: $600 USD per person.
While the final agenda is currently being finalised, you can look forward to the following sessions:
- What's New in FlexiCadastre
- Leveraging the GIS Capabilities within FlexiCadastre
- Compensation, Relocation and Grievance Management using FlexiCadastre
- Environmental Permit Management
- Government Online Portals
- FlexiCadastre Roadmap - What's Next?
On Tuesday, a cocktail party will be held to close out the conference following the formal sessions.
We encourage you to share your experiences for the benefit of other FlexiCadastre users. For those of you who are interested in presenting, there are still slots available and we'd love to include you!
If you would like to present please send an email to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to request the title and abstract. For the presentation, plan for 40 to 45 minutes, including questions.
User Training Workshop Agenda
The theme of this two day training workshop will be: Taking advantage of new functionality in FlexiCadastre 5.0 and addition to getting the most out of FlexiCadastre.
You will receive course materials and a certificate for completing the workshop. Space is limited so please book early to guarantee your seat!
Finally if you have any colleagues who did not receive this email, please have them contact us and we will make sure that they are included on the list.
Thank you all again for your interest in participating in our event and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the Pre-Registration Form by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming event!
- The Spatial Dimension Team
FlexiCadastre: Managing Local Land Concerns, Maintaining Corporate Governance