GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

Dan Petrescu's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Will read as I free up!  Best and glad the confusion was helpful for once. dan"

Dan Petrescu replied Mar 3, 2017 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Thank you Michel, DOWNLOADED IT AND WILL READ. I am now in Niamey on mission but wil…"

Dan Petrescu replied Mar 3, 2017 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Dear Diarmid, I really appreciated your book. This note now is  just to say thank y…"

Dan Petrescu replied May 29, 2014 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Dear Milin, Something happened to my reply, sorry. Thank you for the paper. I will r…"

Dan Petrescu replied Apr 29, 2014 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Thank you, I will read it. I think the distinction you make is very relevant. And it…"

Dan Petrescu replied Apr 28, 2014 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Tha"

Dan Petrescu replied Apr 28, 2014 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Nothing specific, unfortunately. But If I am to help my client I want to know what w…"

Dan Petrescu replied Apr 24, 2014 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Dan Petrescu

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Translate

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service