GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

daniel gilbert's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Michel. This is really helpful, thank you.  -> Dan (Petrescu): your thought…"

daniel gilbert replied Mar 3 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"There is also the Dodd Frank 1502 provision regarding conflict-free minerals (focus…"

daniel gilbert replied Feb 21 to Mainstream vs Niche, Dodd-Frank & the Extractive Industries

1 Feb 21
Reply by daniel gilbert

"Hi, Dan Please may I recommend to you an Afghan example to help complement the respo…"

daniel gilbert replied Feb 17 to Evaluation of Civil Society Organisations activity in EITI

15 Mar 3
Reply by Dan Petrescu

"Hi, Paul I have research experience of this topic in a Malawian (southeastern Afric…"

daniel gilbert replied Apr 16, 2015 to Reporting and Conflict Management (mining)

14 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph Smith

"Wangui, this is a very sensible point, and one that I agree with."

daniel gilbert replied Dec 8, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Dear Antipas, Many thanks for your very reasoned and measured reply. OK, so for the…"

daniel gilbert replied Nov 25, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Hi, I wrote a paper prior to the Presidential elections, i.e. when JB was still in p…"

daniel gilbert replied Nov 25, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Hi, Cheng Have a look at the Extractive Industries Source Book website, which covers…"

daniel gilbert replied Oct 25, 2011 to Negative and Positive impact from the revenues from oil and gas?

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by CHENG Kimheng

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Translate

© 2017   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service