GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

Kobina Aidoo's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"George - Is it true that rescue efforts had to be halted for customary reasons? "

Kobina Aidoo replied Apr 18, 2013 to The Unthinkable happened Again at Dunkwa Kyekyewere, a mining community in Ghana!

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by William todcor

"Kinnari - It's bold if nothing else. It's interesting you mention how that could inf…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Sep 29, 2011 to Guinea's new mining code: will it deter investors?

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Kinnari Bhatt

"Raymond - Thank you for your comment. Please post it here: http://goxi.org/page/goxi…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Sep 1, 2011 to Lack of a legalframework for Oil & Gas undermining the Industry.

4 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Kasita Ibrahim Emolu

"Jules - This is interesting. I would have thought there were Swahili words for these…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Rather a project: a Swahili 'Community Investments' lexicon(English)

5 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Mutabazi - I worry about the same trend in my native Ghana. The city is expanding wi…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Uuganda's Poor Roads

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mutabazi Sam Stewart

"Hi Jodi - If you're still working on this project, this link may be a useful resourc…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Jul 27, 2011 to Wealth-sharing and peace

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Kobina Aidoo

"Even better use of the analogy, Elison :)"

Kobina Aidoo replied Jul 26, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"@Elison: Alas, the chicken and the egg!  I don't claim to speak for Don, but if I ma…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Jul 26, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"@Ahmed: The Behre Dolbear Group are consultants: http://www.dolbear.com/about-us/ind…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Jun 27, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"@Katrine: Thank you for sharing the report. I look forward to reading the entire doc…"

Kobina Aidoo replied Jun 16, 2011 to Can information on extractives be shared using crowdsourcing tools, open data initiatives and digital media?

4 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Christiane Badgley

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Translate

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service