GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

Ahmed Finoh's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Jana: Thanks. I will send back my thoughts soonest on your comments. Eng. Ahmed Fino…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Apr 20, 2012 to GIZ publication on Results chains in resource governance

5 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Shishir Shahnawaz

"                             ( ".......similar to a snake eating itself....")    Jim…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Apr 6, 2012 to GIZ publication on Results chains in resource governance

5 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Shishir Shahnawaz

"Kimheng, welcome. By starting with enquiring into the (Cambodia's) country context,…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Oct 24, 2011 to Needs help! Cambodian Country Context on Oil and Gas sector

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Valérie Marcel

"Kinnari? You pondered if mining companies would head for other more regulatorily "re…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Oct 2, 2011 to Guinea's new mining code: will it deter investors?

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Kinnari Bhatt

"Exactly, that was part of my question-who pays these guys? Is it not time for a Call…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jul 27, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"The only country that immediately comes to mind is Sudan and the newly forming count…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jun 27, 2011 to Wealth-sharing and peace

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Kobina Aidoo

"Who are these Behre Dolbear Group? What authority do they have to challenge any coun…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jun 24, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"Katrine: The architecture of the information will be determined by the nature of the…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jun 15, 2011 to Can information on extractives be shared using crowdsourcing tools, open data initiatives and digital media?

4 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Christiane Badgley

"Flo: Your request for "data sets" on countries; which ones, UK, Canada, Zimbabwe or…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jun 6, 2011 to Sustainable Development

7 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ahmed Finoh

"Flo: Thanks for educating me about CSR: You see the time I was growing up, far away…"

Ahmed Finoh replied Jun 2, 2011 to Sustainable Development

7 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ahmed Finoh

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service