GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

Antipas Massawe's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"It is true I wrote Malawi owns the whole North of it when Tanzanian communities also…"

Antipas Massawe replied Dec 9, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Malawi may not own the whole lake Nyasa/Malawi legally because Tanganyika and Mozamb…"

Antipas Massawe replied Dec 8, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"To be most effective, it should also cover all handouts the companies give to indivi…"

Antipas Massawe replied Dec 1, 2014 to UK anti-corruption law for oil, gas and mining companies enters into force

1 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Additional comments on the Lake Nyasa/Malawi dispute which worth consideration are o…"

Antipas Massawe replied Nov 29, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Thank you for adding more. What I'm fighting for are the interests of the Tanzanian…"

Antipas Massawe replied Nov 25, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Yes, the colonial Helgoland Treaty of 1890 is the authority here, but been a man mad…"

Antipas Massawe replied Nov 25, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Daniel, Thank you for sharing here the paper you had written on the Lake dispute. I…"

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Moshe, Thank for your valuable contribution You brought up some very good ideas. If…"

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Dr Kassala, thank for you valuable critical contribution on my views. Yes, the comm…"

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

"Enhanced content on the discussion I submitted earlier and sharing here: https://db.…"

Antipas Massawe replied Nov 24, 2014 to Malawi owns the whole North of Lake Malawi, but neigbouring communities on the Tanzanian side have a valid claim on the same.

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Antipas Massawe

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Translate

© 2017   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service