GOXI

sharing in governance of extractive industries

Elison Karuhanga's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this is interesting. My view is that it all depends on the volume, value and…"

Elison Karuhanga replied Oct 24, 2011 to Guinea's new mining code: will it deter investors?

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Kinnari Bhatt

"Don very interesting argument! i have no authority to speak for govt but i must resp…"

Elison Karuhanga replied Jul 28, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"excellent choice of words Kobina.."the chicken and egg problem." fundamentally it mu…"

Elison Karuhanga replied Jul 26, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"in todays world unfortunatley these kind of groups have a large say. Moodys, S &…"

Elison Karuhanga replied Jul 26, 2011 to Is the mining industry vital to the creation of wealth and prosperity?

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"Don when will this question be solved? if the political question in a 3000 year Gree…"

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"so Martin do you think some countries should stiffle the growth of mining? and which…"

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"Kobina and Lutz,   the AMV makes interesting reading and leads the way for an inform…"

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

"i competly agree."

19 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Lokanc

RSS

Conveners

GOXI Partners

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Kobina Aidoo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service