1. Review Environmental Social Impact Assessment reports for all developments in and outside protected areas submitted to UWA.
2. Develop project briefs for UWA infrastructural developments
3. Conducting compliance monitoring for Oil and Gas activities within the UWA estates.
4. Liaise with Environmental Pillar Institutions on environmental issues that affect UWA.
5. Contribute to the development of management tools such as Environmental Sensitivity Atlases, Biodiversity Offsets, Annual Operation Plans and produce periodic reports
6. Produce maps of development sites for the Unit
7. Provision of official technical assistance to other Units especially Veterinary Unit during Translocations, Disease Surveillance and Problem animal management
8. Performance of other duties assigned by the Manager EIA and Oil Monitoring
Areas of interest
oil and natural gas, governance and anti-corruption, investing, geology, environment, contract and licensing, redistribution and sustainable development
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on ( email@example.com ) for the full details. Have a nice day Thanks God bless.