- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules,
budgets and expenditures of the organisation.
- Organising, attending and actively participating in
meetings for like-minded organisations and networks
- Developing strategies for the project and meeting
projects targets as required.
- Preparing all relevant presentation works needed for
- Carrying out all documentation and follow up on
important actions and decisions of meetings.
- Assessing project risks and issues while providing
- Design community focused programs for advocacy on
issues of concern with a view of speaking for the
- Mobilize resources for the organisation to support the
attainment of each goal and objective.
- Facilitate meetings of Project Team and distribute
minutes and key action points to all relevant members
- Report regularly to the Board Members on the work of
the project team
Areas of interest
csr, governance and anti-corruption, environment, social accountability, human rights, monitoring revenue collection, redistribution and sustainable development
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the full details. Have a nice day Thanks God bless.