We are pleased to announce a forthcoming Special Issue of Transnational Dispute Management (TDM, ISSN 1875-4120, www.transnational-dispute-management.com) Law Journal on "The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)"
Possible topics include:
- The convergence or divergence of int'l trade and/or investment law trends in the USMCA
- The balance struck within a USMCA chapter between measures designed to facilitate int'l trade and/or investment and a host state's sovereign right to regulate to achieve legitimate policy objectives...
- Various aspects of the investment chapter including investor's rights
- Procedural and remedial advantages and disadvantages of the USMCA's dispute resolution provisions as compared to other int'l trade and/or investment law treaties
- The treatment of technical barriers to trade, such as labelling and manufacturing standards or food safety measures under the USMCA versus WTO agreements and mega-regional trade treaties like the #CPTPP
- ... and more.
More info here:
Article guidelines and sample papers available upon request.
#USMCA #TMEC #CUSMA #ACEUM #NAFTA #ALÉNA #TLCAN #arbitration #disputes #trade #investment