RCS Global is a boutique, highly regarded audit and advisory firm that provides expert services in responsible supply chains. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected companies and institutions in the world. Our work for them includes the design, development and implementation of custom audit programs so that they meet the demands of regulators and customers.
We are looking for an experienced audit program manager excited about working in this field who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining our responsible supply chains audit and advisory team in a leadership position. An ideal candidate will be a hardworking and motivated individual with management experience who will quickly be able to lead the development and implementation of new audit programs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with RCS’ Head of Auditing to develop audit programs for responsible supply chains, including the development of audit procedures, audit guidance and audit tools;
- Develop and deliver online and/or classroom training to auditors and auditees worldwide;
- Assist the RCS Head of Auditing in managing existing audit and related advisory programs, including: proposal writing, auditor selection and contracting, audit planning and quality assurance;
- Manage audit employees and contractors, including the management of a staff database, and quality control outputs;
- Assist in delivery and/or project management of advisory work on compliance with due diligence regulations, particularly where there is an audit component;
- Conduct high profile audits where a senior auditor is needed;
- Conduct typical day to day office duties required for your position, such as inter-office communication and time management.
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Learn the ropes on our advisory work;
- Gain subject matter expertise on RCS Global’s Responsible Supply Chains work;
- Contribute to our media presence including participation in social media;
- Support new business development, including proposal development, networking and responding to client enquiries;
- Represent RCS Global at conferences, industry events and stakeholder consultations.
We are looking for a personable and ambitious individual who is able to manage multiple projects, staff members and meet client deadlines. Candidates should have 5 to 10 years of experience which should include:
- The organization and quality assurance for audit programs;
- The development of audit tools and protocols and training;
- The recruitment, contracting and management of audit staff.
We also value:
- The ability to network and GREAT inter-team and client facing communication. This position requires close collaboration with RCS Global’s clients including industry mechanisms, audit programs and companies. Both RCS Global and our clients value effective, open and honest communication;
- Excellent written and spoken English with additional languages as a plus;
- The ability to manage projects by yourself with support from the rest of the team as required;
- Hard working individuals with a strong work ethic who are comfortable working in a horizontal company structure;
- Subject matter expertise in EHS and environmental auditing as a plus, although it is not a requirement.
Please note starting salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
This position requires regular international travel (up to 40% of your time). Applicants should be based in, and with permission to work, in either Europe or North America. Staff are required to occasionally join conference calls outside office hours.
Interested candidates should send a resume detailing your experience and a cover letter explaining why you want this job and what you can bring to RCS Global to firstname.lastname@example.org. All documents must be submitted in English and be received by 18th March 2016, 5pm GMT.
For more information on our work see www.rcsglobal.com